Tuesday 7 January 2020

Tuesday 7th January 2020

Mornin' again all.

I've taken my morning pills and the puppy walked me an extra length today.  She's going back with Helen at some point today and it's gonna break my heart 💔 as soon as she walks through the door again❗  Needs to be done for her benefit and health though and she's coming back on Thursday, so it's only for 2 nights, but I'm gonna miss her sooo much❗

Gonna get on with my writing so that I don't get too upset.
➰➰➰

That's my prescription been delivered, so it really is just the puppy going again now.
➰➰➰

First chapter of the day has been written.  I'm having burger patties and chips for lunch so that I can have it in a bowl and don't need to stop writing while I eat.

It's the virus scan tomorrow, so that'll be zoop and I dunno what the rest of the week's food'll be... I'm hoping to have totally finished this manuscript by the weekend though.  Keep yer fingers crossed 🤞 for me please❗
➰➰➰

Officially ⅗ of the way through the entire manuscript now and it's only taken me 5½ days, which is even better❗  It's currently 1.34pm and I've already written two chapters, so I'm hoping today will be another 6 chapters then only one more 6 chapter day to go for me to be finished on the 10th after writing for a grand total of only 9 days.  Things are going good for me so far❗
➰➰➰

The puppy's just gone 😭  If you listen closely enough, you can hear my heart shattering 💔 into tiny shards.  I'm missing her already and she's only been gone for a couple of minutes, if that❗
➰➰➰

Finished the 5th chapter of the day and it's not even 7pm yet, so I'm gonna finish my J2O, check my email, clear both caches ready for tomorrow then head to bed for an early night.  Hoping to get 6 chapters written tomorrow and hopefully Thursday 'cos the pup won't be here to walk, so I can make a start on it as soon as I come down each morning and pretty much guarantee's that the entire manuscript will be finished on the 10th after writing for only 9 days (spent the 1st with Steve's family so didn't get a single word written all day) which isn't bad going at all.
➰➰➰

That's the caches cleared and my email downloading, so I'm gonna have a read of Facebook then shut down and head to bed for an early night I reckon.
➰➰➰

Heading to bed now... hoping to be in bed by 9pm and asleep shortly after.

Nite nite orl❗
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment