Sunday 12 January 2020

Sunday 12th January 2020

Mornin' all.

Woke up incredibly late this morning❗  My Fitbit says it was 8.42am that I woke up, which is the latest for a very long time... Steve says he's grateful that it's not the 🕔 5am starts any more for the last few days 🤣.

The puppy was a wonderful girl on our stroll and I'm thinking that, starting tomorrow, I'll take her out for two strolls a day.  Same lengths in the mornings, but a shorter stroll of maybe another 5 or 6 lengths in the evening, just to wipe her out so that she hopefully sleeps through the night like she does during the day 🤣

My pills went down reasonably OK this morning... not the easiest ever, but not too bad either.

We've finished the shopping order and could afford to put hash browns and veggie lasagne on this week, which is making me drool 😋 at just the thought❗  Our menu for next week is gonna be meatless sausage rolls and chips tomorrow, Tuesday is gonna be veggie burgers, Wednesday will be zoop because of the virus scan, Thursday will be lasagne for me and stew for Steve, Friday will be hash browns, Saturday will be "pasta and sauce or pasta bol or something" and haven't got a clue about Sunday's meal 🤣  That's more planned out than usual though❗

Steve's just agreed to planning out each weeks meals and finally using the fridge magnets 🤣
➰➰➰

The plan is on the little freezer's door now.  Need to get a new colour cartridge for the printer though, 'cos it's completely run out❗
➰➰➰

Just taken the Calcium, so it's time for the weekly re-fill of the container now... Sundays and Mondays are very busy for me 🤣
➰➰➰

That's all sorted for another 7 days now.  Gonna leave a review for the container on Amazon and my site now, before I forget... hold on.
➰➰➰

Got the reviews written on Amazon and my site, but having issues with the FTP and I can pretty much forget about uploading them and the walking page tomorrow, so I'll keep reading until it's pill-taking time, then I'll finish off the chapter and head to bed for an early night.
➰➰➰

Finished off chapter 4 so I'm off to bed now.

Nite nite orl❗  Sea ewe in the morning at some point❗
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment