Monday 20 January 2020

Monday 20th January 2020

Morning all.

It was bitterly cold out there on the puppy's marathon Monday stroll.  It was bitterly cold out there so we were both glad to be home.  She devoured her breakfast, Steve gave her some milk as a treat, but she hasn't been out for a poo yet.

The rubbish and recycling have been and gone and I've taken all my morning pills, so I'm all set for the day now.

Steve had a call about getting a smart metre installed, so they are coming out in April to fit it for us and they will automatically get readings so that Steve doesn't have to log it any more... bet one of us will forget about it and it'll be a surprise when they turn up on our doorstep though❗ 🤣  It'll be good to have it all done and dusted... one less thing for us to worry about and they can't say that we're using more electricity than we really are/the reading is too low, like has happened in the past.

That's everything sorted until lunchtime now.
➰➰➰

Calcium taken and Fitbit charging up, so I can continue surfing the internet until this evening now.  Brought the canvas bin bag in, so I don't need to do anything else now, until I download the Fitbit thing... I'll do that now, before I forget.
➰➰➰

That's the Fitbit page on 3 pages now so that you, my homepage visitors, don't need to scroll down to get each week's information.  I've been kind and kept the initial page at the same URL (so that you don't need to update your bookmarks) and just linked to the 2019 and 2020 pages from it.  I'm pondering on splitting up the 2020 page and future pages into 3 months per page, but we shall see.
➰➰➰

That's the puppy walked for the second time today.  She was a very good girl and I'm so proud of her❗
➰➰➰

The shopping came early tonight and apparently we've run out of room in both freezers now, so I've taken the freezer stuff off next week's shop and suggested that we spend the next little while ploughing through it all then doing a monthly shop at Iceland to fill them both up again then just get things like fridge stuff, fresh potato's, tomato's, fruit etc from Sainsbury's each week so that we can use the full depth of the big freezer and don't waste the things we've bought in the past so that it doesn't go out of date.  I can't afford to waste money yet that's what we're doing by not using up what we've already bought!

Means that we can buy in bulk and stock up on ice cream etc in Winter when it's cheaper and more readily available rather than paying a premium in the Summer and it not necessarily being in stock 'cos that's when everyone buys it.

Taken my evening pills, so just waiting for them to kick in now, then I'll head to bed.
➰➰➰

Heading off to beddy-byes now... nite nite orl❗
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment