Wednesday 22 January 2020

Wednesday 22nd January 2020

Mornin' all.

How are you all doing❓

The virus scan started this morning, so won't be able to check my emails until it's finished so that it doesn't need to keep running overnight.  Keep your fingers crossed 🤞 that it finishes at about lunchtime again.

Time for my morning pills now, then surfing the net... BBS❗
➰➰➰

Weren't too bad to take this morning, thankfully.  Time to surf until the virus scan finishes.
➰➰➰

Just had an automated email from Iceland saying that the bonus card will be here in 7-10 days so we just need to empty the big freezer now 😄

I've hopefully updated the photo on my Hotmail account too so we shall see when I need to sign in to my laptop again 😄
➰➰➰

That's the Calcium taken and we're having zoop instead of jacket tatties today  😔  Apparently we'll have the tatties tomorrow - I just hope they haven't gone off by then, what with them being fresh an' orl❗
➰➰➰

Backups finished first time this week... it's rare that it happens so painlessly!

Had zoop for lunch today, so it's jacket tatties tomorrow and curry on Friday... yumsk.
➰➰➰

Currently reading a book that I'll hopefully finish off and review tomorrow... assuming I can remember what I'm reading tonight of course❗ 😄
➰➰➰

Off to bed now.  Nite nite all, sea ewe in the morning

➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment