Tuesday 21 January 2020

Tuesday 21st January 2020

Morning all.

Late morning this morning, so I've already taken me morning pills and I'm about to take the puppy out for our first stroll of the morning.  BBS❗
➰➰➰

Steve's just pulled a Sainsbury's jam sandwich cream apart and they are soo beautiful inside❗  I've taken a photo so I'll put it on here and in a review on Sainsbury's when I've walked the puppy.
➰➰➰

We're back now and I've put it into the spreadsheet ready for Sunday.  It's bitterly cold out there this morning❗
➰➰➰

There isn't an option for adding photo's to reviews, so I'll just resize the photo (otherwise it'd be close to 5mb and force you to scroll the page horizontally, just to see it) then put it here - hold on for a bit.


Beautiful, innit❓❗
➰➰➰

That's the Fitbit email report sorted and up on the Fitbit page, so that's it for this week now.
➰➰➰

Taken the Calcium and emailed Iceland about getting their bonus card then we'll slowly work through what's left in the freezer and start doing our monthly frozen food shop through them.

My phone started making weird noises because there was a system update and the only way to shut it up was to install it immediately, annoyingly.  Still, it's one less thing to go wrong overnight by doing it now 🤷
➰➰➰

The puppy has just gone back with Helen and I'm already missing her like crazy.  Got loads of photo's of her on the sofa though, so I'll put them on my site and head to bed.
➰➰➰

OK, the photo's are up now, so I'm heading to bed.

Nite nite orl 💤
➰➰➰

No comments:

Post a Comment