Thursday 30 January 2020

Thursday 30th January 2020

Mornin' all!

All my morning pills went down OK this morning and the puppy behaved herself on both walks.  The Calcium wasn't too bad, just a touch chalkier than normal.  Got social services coming out soon to see what help they can give me... keep your fingers crossed 🤞 that we get some help and support... it's amazing how much support we've been given...

She's just been and gone and there is a lot she can give us access to, including someone coming out to help us sort out a room at a time to "give us more room" to start with, then a trolley to help to bring the food and plates into here, then potentially a seat to help me to get in and out of the bath and all sorts of other things.  She said about getting a bed into the living room for Steve and turning our spare room into a living room which isn't ideal 'cos we'd be back to barely seeing each other again then, but the wheels are in motion now and we can say no at any point apparently.

It's amazing what can be done if the right people (in this case, the police) make referrals for us❗  Just got my meds review tomorrow, Steve's family on Sunday, then next week is back to normal... I hope❗ 🤣
➰➰➰

Got 6 photo's and a 10½ minute video of the puppy dog that's currently uploading from my phone to YouTube, so as soon as that's sorted, I'll code it into my homepage then take my evening pills while the page is uploading.
➰➰➰

Two of the photo's are a bit blurrier than usual, so it'll just be four photo's instead of six.  Not to worry though... there's still 2GB's worth of video to enjoy too❗
➰➰➰

Just gonna restart to get rid of the flippin' frozen message box thingamejig... BBS❗
➰➰➰

Back now and I've taken me last pills of the day so I'm gonna be here until I start getting tired then head to bed for an early night.
➰➰➰

Thanks to the long video of the puppy, it's got me interested in taking more, longer video's but I have to be sat down and Steve said he doesn't want any video's of him, so other than the puppy, what else can I video on my phone, just to practice?  I'm all out of ideas and need your help pretty please❗  Leave me a comment in reply to this blog post and let me know your ideas❗  I can't take video's of me walking the puppy 'cos I've got her lead in one hand and my quad cane in the other but that's pretty much the only time I leave the house, other than to go to the doctor (which I can't video due to confidentiality of the other patients) or getting my hair cut (so Steve would be videoing it instead of me).  All ideas are more than welcome❗  Thank you so so much❗
➰➰➰

Shutting down for the night now, but I'll be back tomorrow.  I'm off to bed 🛌 now though, nite nite orl❗ 💤
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment