Monday 13 January 2020

Monday 13th January 2020

Mornin' all.

According to my Fitbit app, I was asleep for 9 hours and 46 minutes and I feel sooo much better for it.  The rubbish has just been collected, so I'll bring the bag back in and take the puppy out for our Monday marathon stroll.  Hoping that today is our first double stroll of the week... I'm thinking I'll take her out again at like 3pm 🕒 or 4pm 🕓 so that we can both recover.  How many laps should we do though?  4?  5?

I'm hoping to smash the Boat Shoe total I did a few weeks back by taking the puppy out twice a day, especially on a Monday.  No idea what the next badge thing is, but I'm just gonna build up really slowly.  It's just not worth risking pushing myself too quickly otherwise I'll be effed up and have to start all over again, which I'm just not prepared to do.  It's taken 9 years to get up to this distance with the puppy so I'm not planning to increase it quicker than that.

I'll take her out now and I'll BBS❗
➰➰➰

Taken me pills and walked the puppy our new marathon Monday normal length.  My knees are asking me WTF I'm doing, so it'll be a really short second walk so that they don't give way on me during the second stroll.  It's this week and next week that'll be the hardest to cope with, but will, hopefully, start to get used to it after that.
➰➰➰

Steve said that it starts getting dark at 4pm 🕓 so I'll take the puppy out for the second time at 3pm 🕒 and see how long it takes us both to crash out when we get home 🤣
➰➰➰

Just got back from walkies number 2 and the puppy was a bit confused to start with but as soon as we got out of the door she was like "oooh, another walk❗"  Just in time too, 'cos it's starting to rain and get dark now, so it's a good job we didn't go out any later.  3pm is definitely the latest I should take her out until the clocks change again, then I can take her out earlier in the morning and later in the afternoon then, but until then 3pm is the latest we go out I reckon.

We walked 2000% total today, so we'll both sleep well tonight❗
➰➰➰

5165 steps and I'm heading to bed now - absolutely exhausted but it's sooo worth it just once a week to keep me and the puppy healthy.

I've taken my pills 💊 so I'm off to bed 🛌 for a well-deserved early night.

See you all in the morning.

Nite nite orl❗
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment