Saturday 11 January 2020

Saturday 11th January 2020

Mornin' all

Significantly late start this morning❗  I'm usually awake at about 7am 🕖 but was still asleep over an hour later❗  I'm awake now though (obviously) so I'm gonna take my pills then walk the puppy.

Decided on the first name of my main character for my next manuscript though... Annalisa and her dad is "Malcolme with an e"... just gotta be smacked by the main theme of the manuscript and 50 chapter ideas now 🤣

I've suggested to Steve that he works on the software and I work on the Manuscript in March with the aim of getting both finished by the end of March.  He has, in theory, agreed, but I can almost guarantee that only one of us will actually work on it after the first few days.

Taken my morning pills - they were a PITA to get down today, but that's it until lunchtime now, for the Calcium.
➰➰➰

That's the puppy walked and fed.  My OCD wants us to do 50% extra tomorrow so that it's a nice, round number of extras this week.  I'm just gonna take my lead from the puppy... if she wants to do an extra length then my OCD will be happy, but if not, then that's OK too.

Gonna start planning my March novel now, so that I really will have produced two different ones by the end of the year... just 2 months later than expected❗ 🤣
➰➰➰

Just taken my Calcium.  Forgot it again yesterday - d'oheth❗
➰➰➰

Had a veggie lasagne for tea...yumsk.  Currently reading a book that I'll hopefully finish and be able to review tomorrow on my homepage, so be on the look out for it on my book reviews page❗
➰➰➰

Just taken me evening pills and I'm shutting down now.  Be back tomorrow morning at some point.  Nite nite orl❗
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment