Wednesday 1 January 2020

Wednesday 1st January 2020 - part two

Back now.

I've had a few issues getting Firefox to load up for some reason, but it appears to be sorted now and it's too late to start on my JanNo novel, as predicted, so I'm gonna pause AVG, send an email then close my email programme, stick a playlist on Spotify so that I can get the first chapter written before I walk the puppy.  When we get back I'll feed her and let her out for a poo then get back into the writing headspace to start on chapter 2.  There are a grand total of 50 chapters to write, so I've gotta write at least 5 chapters a day to get rewarded with my J2O and I'll hopefully be finished either on or before the 11th.

I'm hoping for at least one total writeathon like I had with NaNo and maybe get 10 chapters written in a day so that I can have two J2O's, but just for January, I'll be coming down as soon as I wake up at 5.30am instead of rolling over and going back to sleep like I've been doing since I finished NaNo 'cos I'm more creative very first thing, and I might as well make use of the darkness❗
➰➰➰

There seems to be an ongoing issue with my webhosts which means I can't update my site.  I'll try again tomorrow, after sending the Open Coop email and walking the puppy but then the only programmes that will be open throughout the rest of the day is Spotify, Word and yWriter.  Gonna be very short blog posts for the next couple of weeks, but it's only twice a year  👌

I'm off to beddy-byes now... nite nite orl.
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment