Thursday 16 January 2020

Thursday 16th January 2020

Got smacked 'round the head by my muse at 5.45am so hurried down to plan the novel before I forgot.  In the 3½ hours that I've been awake, I've already planned out 8 chapters... I only planned out the first chapter in the entire day yesterday❗  Need to take my morning pills before I get too caught up in it though❗
➰➰➰

That's the pills taken until my Calcium one at lunchtime now, so I can spend the next 3½ hours planning the first third of the manuscript out, while my muse is still active.
➰➰➰

THE PUPPY'S HOME AGAIN❗❗❗  YAAAAAAY❗❗❗

She was only out for about 24 hours this time which is awesome and means that I can take her for her afternoon stroll when me lunch has gone down a bit and means she's only missed two walks this week instead of four like usual... I'm sooo glad she's home... the love is filling the house now and it feels like the house is complete again now.  She's the smallest member of the house but gives love by the bucket-load... she is love, personified❗

➰➰➰

That's all me pills until bedtime taken now, so I can get on with planning the novel now.  I'm currently ⅓ of the way through it now... aiming for ½ way by bed time then hopefully most of the rest of it sorted tomorrow.
➰➰➰

That's the puppy walked her evening stroll and I've just had an apple, so that's 3 of my 5 today which is more than I usually have 🤣  It's a good job I took the puppy out when I did 'cos it's oneheckuva lot darker out there now.
➰➰➰

Planned out 25 chapters today and I've just had a reminder to take my prescription, so I'll do that now then head to bed for a really early night.
➰➰➰

Prescription taken and I've just planned out chapter 30 but I'm not tired yet, so I'm gonna keep planning until I start yawning then head straight to bed.

So proud of everything I've achieved today❗  👍
➰➰➰

Aaaand it's finished!  Planned out 49 chapters since 5.45am which is good going by anyone's standards, so I'm gonna finish off my mug of tea then shut down and head to bed.
➰➰➰

Heading to bed now.  Nite nite orl 💤
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment