Wednesday 15 January 2020

Wednesday 15th January 2020

Mornin' all.

Just taken me morning pills and started off the weekly virus scan, so I'm hoping it'll be finished at about 🕑 2pm then I'll do the backups and I'm all sorted for another week.

Gonna walk the puppy and hopefully finish reading and reviewing the book by the time I go to bed... wish me luck that I achieve it❗
➰➰➰

Back now.  The Fitbit app has recognised that we walked for more than 9 minutes today 🤣  Time to get on with the reading and reviewing now.
➰➰➰

Virus scan has just finished, so time for backups now then that's me sorted for another week.
➰➰➰

The puppy's just gone❗  😭
➰➰➰

Currently sorting out the back-ups... keep yer fingers crossed 🤞 that it all gets sorted first time this week.
➰➰➰

Everything went well with the backups and I've discovered that a domain name renewal is up for renewal that's due on 27th, so I've added £50 that I can just afford now and I'll add the rest of it on payday and pay for it all that morning.  It's one less thing for me to worry about that way.  Gonna take my pills and head to bed I reckon.  I deserve an early night I reckon.

Nite nite orl❗
➰➰➰

No comments:

Post a Comment