Friday 12 June 2020

Friday 12th June 2020

Mornin' all.

The smart scan for viruses and malware was clear again... only takes about 10 minutes and I can use everything on my computer while it's scanning, unlike the weekly quick scan, which is even better.

Got a time for my Gynaecological surgery now 1.30pm... don't know if I'm allowed to eat or not before I have it though 😟  I'm gonna give Steve until lunchtime to call them then I'll do it myself if he doesn't.
➰➰➰

Only just remembered to take my first pills of the day❗  Woops❗  Means that I won't be able to take the Calcium before 4pm 🕓 at the very earliest now❗
➰➰➰

Sweet and sour Quorn pieces with rice for lunch today 🤤
➰➰➰

Oooh... lunch was yummy again today.  Steve left most of his though 'cos he didn't like the sauce as much as me, so we won't be getting it again, but you don't know what you do and don't like until you try it.

Steve's phoned the hospital to answer my questions and basically I can't eat anything after 6am or drink anything after noon and they've just gotta be clear liquids before that, although I'm allowed tea and coffee despite them not being clear, for some bizarre reason.
➰➰➰

Righty-oh, I'm off to beddy-byes... nite nite orl 😴💤
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment