Friday 19 June 2020

Friday 19th June 2020

Mornin' all

I remembered to take my supplements this morning and I was still feeling the positive effects from yesterday afternoon.

I've taken my morning pills and been out in the back yard twice so far as well as clearing up the puppy's poo which was almost liquid 'cos it had been out in two heavy rain showers.  Steve had said he was going to help but this is the third day that they've been out there so I've taken it upon myself to do it instead.  Again.

I've asked him to fill up the bird seed for at least a week and he still hasn't done that either.  It's too high up for me to reach down so I haven't got a choice about relying on him for that.
➰➰➰

I've washed away the poo and put the bag of bird seed onto the side of the sink.  I'm giving Steve until he puts the pizza into the oven for lunch to reach it down for me or I'll do that myself too.  He's registered as my carer but does bugger all to earn or even deserve that title.
➰➰➰

That's four hours I've got the purple blob in the Fitbit app so I'm on track for achieving 13 of the 14 hours again, which is great going considering last weekend I was only getting maybe 3 or 4 blobs a day❗
➰➰➰

Five purple blobs now and I've officially given up with the bird seed now... I've tried to reach the feeder and even the longest bit is out of my reach, so there's no way I can even lift it down let alone put it back up.
➰➰➰

Missed the 2pm blob 😞  Knew there was something I was forgetting and that's what it was 😞  Only just managed the 3pm blob too, so gonna go out and do the 4pm wander while I remember, so that I don't miss 3 blobs today 😟
➰➰➰

Just managed to sneak in the 5pm one with 15 minutes to spare... just got 2 more blobs left to achieve for today now.
➰➰➰

That's the 6pm blob sorted and after coming out of the bathroom it's time for my pills and the final blob of the day.
➰➰➰

That's all the blobs blobbed for the day.  Missing 1 blob that I achieved yesterday, but it's not too bad.  103 active minutes and I'm gonna put my Fitbit on to charge now, while I'm waiting for my evening pills to kick in.
➰➰➰

Got a really short video of the puppy dog currently uploading to YouTube while my Fitbit is charging up, so I'll code and upload that while I'm waiting for the charging to finish, then head to bed for the night.
➰➰➰

Video is up and the Fitbit is at 87% so it's speeding along and I'll hopefully be in bed before 8.30pm with any luck tonight!  I'm feeling my disability and lack of supplements more this evening than I did yesterday for some bizarre reason so I'll hopefully fall asleep pretty much instantly after doing my sit-ups and leg raises!
➰➰➰

Gonna give my Fitbit another 14 minutes to fully charge, then I'm off to bed whether it's fully charged or not 'cos I'm absolutely cream-crackered.
➰➰➰

I've shut down all my other programmes, so I'm gonna publish this and head to bed now.  Nite nite orl.
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment