Sunday 21 June 2020

Sunday 21st June 2020

Morning all.

Woke up at 5am then went back to sleep, so I won't be having the full 14 blobs today, but that's OK 'cos I've managed it once which is all I wanted.  I'd love to do it again but it's no biggie if I don't.  Already done the 7am and 8am blobs for today, so I just need to keep on keeping on now.
➰➰➰

The quickest (Smart) virus scan has finished and I'm still free of nasties thankfully.  Gonna check my emails for the first time today now.
➰➰➰

The puppy's just been out for her poo 💩 and I've cleared it up, given her a doggy biscuit and adjusted the Fitbit to start at 7am instead of 6am and just by starting the blobs an hour later, I've achieved the full 14 hours twice this week instead of once.  It goes from 7am to 8pm now which is a lot better and I don't know why I didn't adjust it sooner❗  Hopefully I'll get another green semi-circle just before I head to bed tonight again... keep your fingers crossed for me pretty please❓

It's almost 10am, so I'm gonna slowly make my way to the back door to do this hours laps then take me pills.  BBS.
➰➰➰

That's the hours laps done and my pills taken, so that's everything sorted until 11am now.  Steve's made me a hot drink to start the day off with and the OAB pills are already working, 'cos I went for a wee 3 or 4 times before I took them and I've drunk getting on for half a litre but it hasn't gone through me yet, even though it would have done within 10 minutes before I took it.
➰➰➰

Another hours worth of lengths as opposed to laps this time 'cos of taking the rubbish and recycling out before I did them, so my legs really weren't up to trying something so new.  I'll keep doing the lengths for the next couple of hours or so, then try doing the laps again.  I can do this, I just need to tell myself that I can and believe in my heart that I won't fall over.  I haven't done so far, so why should future laps be different❓❗

Time for lunch now... crisps, yoghurts, fruit and chocolate 😆
➰➰➰

That's the 5pm 🕔 laps done and I just need to do 10 minutes walking for each of the last 3 hours to have achieved the same as I did yesterday, then I've gotta do my nightly exercises too and I'm gonna aim for 15 active minutes for each of the 14 hours tomorrow, so that I can slowly start pushing myself ready for our first 'marathon Monday' in 3 weeks time, because of needlessly self-isolating for almost the last two weeks.
➰➰➰

6pm 🕕 laps done and dusted.  Only 3 more to go then that's the 14 hours completed again, but my legs are already starting to feel it, so I'm not intending on moving off the sofa for the next half an hour.
➰➰➰

Last two hours of the day completed and I've got another green semi-circle... just setting that hour later has made all the difference today, so I'm definitely gonna keep it at that now.
➰➰➰

Signing off for the day and heading to bed now.  Nite nite orl.
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment