Saturday 13 June 2020

Saturday 13th June 2020

Mornin' all.

I've already taken me pills and put the exercise spreadsheet up on my site so I'm gonna check my email and Facebook then settle in for a readathon day today methinks.
➰➰➰

It's gonna be an unhealthy lunch of "crisps and chocolate and stuff" apparently, which is fine by me as long as it's not a regular thing again.
➰➰➰

Oh boy was that an unhealthy lunch - I've eaten more for one meal today, than I did the entire day combined yesterday... not good, but at least that's not a standard now.
➰➰➰

Just finished reading the book and writing the review... the first and last couple of chapters are great, it's just the pages in between that have made me give it a 3 star rating.  Hold on while I do all the review admin for it...
➰➰➰

That's the reviews added to this blog, my homepage, NetGalley and Amazon now, so I'm gonna publish this and head to bed for a much-needed early night I reckon.  Got one more book to read and review for my author site tomorrow, then I'm all caught up again.

Nite nite orl❗
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment