Sunday 7 June 2020

Sunday 7th June 2020

Mornin' all.

Had a late night after all and according to the Fitbit app, I didn't get to sleep until 11.21pm last night, despite shutting down before 8pm 🕗!

I've taken my pills and I'm about to refil my pill box organiser thingamejig for the next week then I'll take the puppy for her walk.
➰➰➰

Okey dokes, that's the pills sorted for another week, so time to take the puppy out for her first walk of the day now.  BBS.
➰➰➰

I've had a reminder come up to unplug the power lead for my laptop to discharge the battery, same as I do every month, so I'll do that now, then take the puppy out for her walk.
➰➰➰

That's the senior puppy walked, fed and watered.  Rubbish, cardboard and recycling out for another week, so time for me to recover until we get our lunch delivered now.

I'm trying to seriously cut down on the exclamation marks that I'm doing, 'cos they used to be spread liberally through every blog post I made.  I think I'm doing better, but it's weird not seeing as much red grammar throughout my blog now 🤣
➰➰➰

That's my Fitbit charging up, ready for tomorrow.  I know I said I was gonna leave it for 24 hours after the battery turned grey, but it's marathon Monday tomorrow and I don't wanna risk my steps being counted on my weekly stepathon... it'll be easier to work out how many days the battery lasts for too, which my OCD'll be happier with too, now that my maffs is even worse than it was while I was at school.
➰➰➰

Fitbit is back around my ankle again now, and I've just bought another 5 courses from the New Skills Academy - you can keep up to date with the courses on my navigation page if you want to❓

Lunch has just been delivered so I'm gonna close all my windows in case the laptop dies while I'm eating... I'll BBS though, promise❗
➰➰➰

Cor lummy, it's a good job we don't have a roast dinner every day 'cos we're both stuffed to the gills and Steve's snoring his head off.  It's the only thing I've eaten so far today and according to the Fitbit app it was 1,154 calories.  I've been right on target with 4 meals so far this week - Monday was quite a bit under and Thursday was under too, but that was because it wasn't recording the burnt calories 'cos I hadn't restarted it then and it doesn't look like I was very hungry that day either 'cos I only ate 559 calories (a bowl of chips and an individual apple pie) and I don't remember being hungry at all, despite eating so little.
➰➰➰

I haven't got a clue what I've done this afternoon either, but I've just taken me last pills of the day, so I'm gonna head to bed now for an early night, after yesterdays really late one❗  Night night all... see you at some point tomorrow 👌
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment