Monday 8 June 2020

Monday 8th June 2020

Mornin' all.

I've taken my morning pills and they all went down pretty easily, so I hope that means today is gonna be a good day.  No.  You know what❓  I don't hope it's gonna be a good day, I know it will be.

I'm gonna set the daily virus scan going then take the puppy for her first stroll of the day then check my emails, do the Fitbit admin on my site, then lig aroun on Facebook for the rest of the day.
➰➰➰

The puppy's done a poo 💩❗  The puppy's done a poo 💩❗  That means we can both enjoy our 'marathon Monday' stroll without my anxiety going through the roof - yaaaaay❗❗

Gonna get the counter around my neck and the puppy's harness on her then off we'll go 🐾.
➰➰➰

Back until lunchtime now.  The puppy was a great girl on her walk and the rubbish has already been taken, so just waiting for the cardboard and recycling to go now, then bring the bag and box in then that's it for another week.

The smartscan has finished and didn't find any nasties so it's kept me safe for the last 24 hours again.  Absolutely refuse to be without it now that I've found it and I'm keeping myself and contacts safe, which is sooo reassuring.
➰➰➰

That's the Fitbit spreadsheet up and the cardboard bag and recycling box brought in, so the rest of the day is mine now... what do I do with it though❓
➰➰➰

Just taken me Calcium, so I'm all dosed up until tonight now.  Lunch today is cherry bakewells, yumsk.
➰➰➰

Had a jam sandwich for part 2 of my lunch.  That's all I'm gonna eat for the rest of the day though 'cos I've got 3 books to read and review 🙄 🤣
➰➰➰

Just got back from the puppy's second stroll 🐾 and we were both struggling before we even got half way.  I think we were both feeling the strains of 'marathon Monday' this week, so we'll both sleep well tonight and be back to normal again tomorrow and the rest of the week.
➰➰➰

The puppy is snoring away in her bed and I'm half way through reading a book on how to write a review that has been a total waste of my time so far.  I'll hopefully finish it before I head to bed, but it's certainly not worth staying up late for, unfortunately.
➰➰➰

OK, that's the book finished with a disappointing 3 stars, so time to do the reviews on Netgalley, this blog and my homepage now.
➰➰➰

That's the reviews sorted, so I'm off to beddy-byes now.  Night night all, I'll pester you all again tomorrow 😜
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment