Friday 26 June 2020

Friday 26th June 2020

Morning all.

I've taken the puppy out for her stroll and decided to just do the morning walks for a week or 10 days or so instead of re-introducing the afternoon/evening walks after only 2 days of morning walks after my enforced but needless self-isolation for 14 days and 4 hours (yes, I was counting 😃).  I'll see how she's doing with her once a day walks next weekend and take it from there.

I've popped my pills, so I can dive right into the book after I've been for my first set of exercises, in the back yard, of the day.  It'll be another short blog post today, but I'm hoping I'll have the review up and sorted by the time I head to bed tonight... it's been a definite must-read so far❗  I went to bed a couple of hours later than I would usually 'cos I wanted to find out what happened next in it 👍
➰➰➰

What an incredible book!  I'm very nearly finished reading it and it's been an incredible journey with the main character... a well deserved 5 stars throughout the whole thing!
➰➰➰

Oh.

My.

Goddess.

A definite must-read.

Gonna put the reviews up now, before I forget.
➰➰➰

OK, reviews are sorted and my 12th hour of lengths completed.  Gonna take my last two pills of the day when I come back in from the 7pm ones and head to bed for a reeeeeally early night - think I need it after last night's very late night 🙄 🤣
➰➰➰

Just taken my last pills and I'm gonna go out for my final few lengths now, then come back in, publish this then head to bed I reckon.  Back to normal again tomorrow.
➰➰➰

That's me done for the day now, so publishing this post then shutting down and heading to bed for the night.  My legs are absolutely done in and I'm knackered, so hopefully I'll be in the land of nod nice and quickly tonight 👌.

Nite nite orl.  Sea ewe in the morning.
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment