Tuesday 9 June 2020

Tuesday 9th June 2020

Morning all.

I've dosed myself up with my pills, taken the puppy for her first stroll of the day and opened my next book to review.  I've also now got my Gynae surgery date - 2 weeks from today (23rd June) and as of right now I've gotta self isolate and have a drive-through Covid screening before I'm allowed inside the hospital.  Dunno what time the surgery is yet, but they are going to send me a letter so that I can let Steve's dad know what time I need to be there.  I'm not allowed to walk the puppy or leave the house for the next two weeks, which is gonna be soooo weird❗  It's only for two weeks and that's every 5 years, so it's not like she's missing out on months worth of walks or anything❗  I'm now officially anxious about it though 🤣

Smells like Steve's put my lasagne in the oven, so I'm gonna put my laptop on the floor in preparation now.  BBL❗
➰➰➰

That lasagne was gorgeous❗  Very intense mushrooms and peppers which I love and Steve hates so he had fried eggs and hash browns instead, which is fine by me.  Gonna carry on reading the book again now though.
➰➰➰

Finished the book now... a fantastic read and a huuuuuge recommendation from me❗

Gonna put the review up now so you'll be able to see what I've said about it and buy it if you want to - I've found it sooo worthwhile to read today.
➰➰➰

OK, the review is up on my homepage, this blog and awaiting approval from Amazon and NetGalley.

Got 2 more books to read then I'm all caught up again... two books in two days is good going even for me 😆
➰➰➰

This afternoon has been sooo weird 'cos I've got to socially isolate/not leave the house for the next 14 days so I haven't been able to walk the puppy and my body is really protesting about the lack of exercise this afternoon.  Missing the next two 'marathon Mondays' is gonna be especially weird, but necessary for everyone's health unfortunately.  If M kicks up a fuss again, then I'll show her the email from the hospital telling me to self-isolate and not walk our puppy until I get home from the hospital then she can take it up with them.
➰➰➰

Currently clearing my browser caches ready for tomorrow's virus scan, then I can have an early night for a change I reckon, even though I can almost guarantee that I'll still be wide awake at 10pm 🕙 🙄
➰➰➰

Heading to bed now, for my first night in self-isolation.  Nite nite orl... sea ewe 2morro 💤
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment