Tuesday 16 June 2020

Tuesday 16th June 2020

Mornin' all.

Remembered to do my laps as soon as I came downstairs... didn't manage to get them done in time to get the 6am blob, but got the 7am one within 9 minutes which is a good start to the day.  Hoping to do 10 of the 14 blobs today, so keep your fingers crossed 🤞 for me please❓❗

I've taken my morning pills, including the Calcium, so I'm all set for the day now.
➰➰➰

Smart virus scan has finished and I'm still free of nasties, so I'm gonna celebrate with a double chocochino.
➰➰➰

Still waiting on my software and webpage, so I've now told Steve that he's got until the end of this month (June) to get one finished and next month (July) to finish the other... if he doesn't, I really am going to Trading Standards about it 'cos it's waaaay over time and budget now and I'm fed up of waiting.  I'm gonna put that in an email to him so that he can't deny I've told him.
➰➰➰

A day late, but the Fitbit spreadsheet for last week is up on my site (here) now.  Just waiting for the Fitbit email then that's it sorted for another week.
➰➰➰

That's the 9am laps done and I seem to be doing a lot more steps than I was thinking... I'm aiming for 250 steps an hour yet they've all been just over 1,000 steps for the three hours I've done so far, so I'm thinking it's counting my turn shuffles as steps too, which is awesome❗  I'm gonna see what the next ones are like, but if they are over 1,000 each then I'm gonna have to adjust the spreadsheet to allow for the extra steps I'll hopefully be doing today 🤣  It goes up to 11,000 steps atm, but if I hit the 1,000 steps for the 10 hours I'm aiming for, then the nightly exercises too, then it won't count them all.  I'll give it until just after lunch, then if I'm still doing 1,000 steps per hour I'll try and work out how to adjust the spreadsheet so that I don't get stressed out about it tonight when the graph stays still... not gonna worry about that until after lunch though.
➰➰➰

I've done it!!! 

I emailed the spreadsheet to myself on my laptop, updated the appropriate axis, emailed it back to myself on my phone and Steve talked me through how to get it sorted.  I've done it once now, I just need to keep on keeping on trying to do it alone until it sticks in my head, like the axis thingy did!  I'm feeling really good about myself now and gonna take myself out for the next few laps now.
➰➰➰

Not quite 1,000 steps this time, but still more than triple what I was aiming for, which I'm feeling really proud of.  Almost double my minimum daily steps already too.  I'm thinking I'll still keep aiming for the 14 blobs (250 steps an hour) when I've recovered from the anaesthetic, but I'll do them in addition to the steps I do with the puppy and I'm thinking I'll have to put the steps up to 20,000 so that 'marathon Mondays" are still shown on there - this self-isolation thing has really inspired me to get those blobs filled in, instead of just 3 a day like it was this time last week.
➰➰➰

Not quite 1,000 again, but that's OK... I might have been taking smaller steps initially or something like that❓  I'm currently just over double my daily target and I've only been walking for 5 hours, so I'm feeling pretty good about that.

I'm having the last lasagne for lunch and Steve's having sausages and chips which is fine by me.

Also, Marie is taking me to have the Covid swab on Saturday and for the procedure on the Tuesday, assuming the swab is clear.  Apparently they're a bit nervous about Steve's dad driving so early in the morning, which is fair enoughski... I just hope I don't have to walk too far to the ward is all 'cos my legs just won't be up to it and they'll collapse beneath me.
➰➰➰

Just done this hours laps and I managed 1072 steps this time, so I think I must just have been taking bigger steps the last couple of times.
➰➰➰

Just had me lunch and gone out for a soggy stroll around the back yard again... wracked up 1,110 steps this time - it needs to rain while I'm out there more often 'cos that's the most so far today by pretty much 100 steps 👍 🤣
➰➰➰

That's the spreadsheet and image up for last weeks Fitbit stuff, just in time to do my next few laps of the back yard.
➰➰➰

1066 steps for this hour.  That's 8 hours that I've hit the 250 steps an hour pretty easily which is good going, considering I only started doing the laps on Sunday.  My legs are feeling it but it'll be worth it to crack the 10,000 steps by the time I head to bed and it not being 'marathon Monday' either.  I can so do this - it's gonna be tough going but I'm determined to not let my legs sieze up ready for going in to hospital next week then taking the puppy out for her walkies again next week.  If anything, being forced to self-isolate for the last week has made me more determined than ever to re-gain my health 👌
➰➰➰

1022 steps for this hour and our Iceland shop is due for delivery for delivery by 4.30pm 🕟 so I'll wait until that's been and gone before I do the next set of laps and I will, in theory, be well into the 10,000 steps by the time I come back in.  I'm hoping to crack 15,000 steps today, but 12,500 is my more realistic aim 👍
➰➰➰

1052 steps and the shopping has been and gone, so I'm gonna go and help put it away now... BBS again.
➰➰➰

It's absolutely hosing it down out there now, so I'm not gonna do any more laps of the back yard today and I've already almost hit the 11,000 steps mark, so maybe it's the Green Man's (one of me Deities) way of telling me to leave it be for the day❓  No matter what the reason, I'm not gonna go out again until the morning now... I'm happy with what I've achieved today so I'm not gonna push myself unnecessarily.  I'll try again tomorrow, but take my lead from my body and the weather again.  I know it's possible now, which I wasn't sure of yesterday.
➰➰➰

Just taken my pills and want an early night, so I'm gonna publish this, shut down and head to bed now.  Goodnight all.  See you tomorrow at some point. 
💤
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment