Friday 2 October 2020

Just had the telephone appointment and it was...

...good news for a change.

 

I've got the doctor's blessing to write to the person I was asking about but because I've got the extra word in the middle of mine, mine is more serious and that if this person writes back to me suggesting things then I should talk to one of my doctors about it first before trying anything because she's not a medical bod and they are, which is fine by me... I just want a friend who understands what I've been going through for the last two decades is all.

 

He also said that if I get the blood taken at the hospital instead of waiting for the one at the beginning of November at the surgery then he will get the results quicker (obviously 😉) and he can prescribe longer term, higher strength pills and refer me to someone at the hospital for more tests and support.


I like this doctor❗ 👍


No comments:

Post a Comment