Friday 12 July 2019

Friday 12th July 2019

That's the puppy, Steve and me all dosed up for the next 12 hours, then the puppy has to take her steroids and I need to take my prescription.

My maths has never been great, but I think I've worked out that between her food and walks every morning, she's lost 62½g of weight every week which is awesome.

This is my working outs - have I got it right please?

March to July is 4 months.
1kg divided by 4 months is 250g a month, right so far?
Each month has 4 weeks for the sake of easy calculation.
250g divided by 4 weeks is 62½g a week yeah?

Is my maths right please?  Assuming it is and she's been on steroids that we were told might make her put on weight, losing over 60g of weight a week is awesome for the puppy dog.  Keep going Mitzi, you're very nearly there now!
***

Just brushed me teeth for the first time in a couple of weeks and I'm gonna have to put the mouthwash onto the shopping again 'cos there's only one dose left, but I can almost bet that Steve won't take any of his stuff off, only mine.  Again.  Same as always.
***

We replaced the bread rolls we had this week with some different ones, took the fruit off, but that's all.  As predicted, Steve didn't take anything of his off the order.
***

Take-away for tea, so I'm shutting down now... nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment