Monday 8 July 2019

Monday 8th July 2019

The puppy forced me to walk even further than our usual Monday marathon today so I'm not going to be able to safely move off the sofa for the rest of the day... even typing this is painful for my hands and arms despite them only holding on to the pup's lead and my quad cane!
***

Taken me supplements so hopefully they will kick in soon.  Don't wanna risk walking any further than I really have to today though in case my legs give way and won't hold me upright any more.
***

Gonna spend the day studying again methinks.  It'll keep me sat down instead of needlessly and riskily moving around 'cos that just won't be safe.

Got loads of short (under 4 hours) courses to do so I'll make a start on those methinks.
***

The rubbish was collected while I was studying, so I've brought the bag in and Steve's put it on top of the cabinet.  We're getting used to this working as a team thing on a Sunday (taking it out) and Monday (bringing it back in) which is totally ace!  👍👍
***

That's a first!

I came out of hospital just over 16 years ago (I came out in March 2003) and since then, my bladder has given me literally a five minute warning before I wee, but not just now!

It told me that I needed to go, just not within 5 minutes like it has up to now!  Hopefully that means that it's willing to start giving me slightly more warning that it's full now... it would be good if it could 'cos up to now I've either wee'd in the back yard or wet myself if Steve was in the bathroom... hopefully not any more though!
***

That's the recycling and food waste just been collected so I brought the boxes in and Steve took them through to the kitchen for me.  There is absolutely no reason for me to move off the sofa unless I need a wee for the rest of the day now, other than to go and get me lunch.  👌
***

Vegan pazza bol for lunch 🍴.  Yummy scrummy in my tummy.  Time to get back to studying now though!
***

Passed the course on the second attempt and have added the certificate to my navigation page now.
***

The shopping has been and gone nice and early again.  Means I can have an early night (as soon as my prescription kicks in of course).

Apparently the pears were in the same bag as Steve's water so they were bashed about and were totally smashed to smithereens... not even a single whole one so they are going to be refunded and whoever packed the bags shoulda thought that 16 litres of water + a bag of soft fruit = a mess 😞.  Not to worry though, we've still got 6 plumbs and 6 apricots to keep us going for the next 7 days and they are light so hopefully we'll have more of them than the heavier things like apples.
***

That's me prescription swallowed.  Amazingly easy to swallow tonight, thankfully.  As soon as it starts kicking in I'll shut down and head to bed.
***

Shutting down now... nite nite orl.  💤
***


No comments:

Post a Comment