Sunday 21 July 2019

Sunday 21st July 2019

That's the rubbish, recycling and food waste out before 8am!!

The rubbish only just covers the bottom of the bag, there are two recycling boxes out there and there's very little food waste too, which is awesome!

Need to go and empty the bedroom bin while I think of it though... brb.
***

The bedroom bin was pretty much empty but there was a magasine to recycle, but that really is it for another week now, so time to take me supplements.
***

That's me supplements swallowed.  The Calcium was a bit of a PITB but the other three went down fine and dandy, thankfully.  I'm getting better at this pill-taking thing 👍.
***

This is soooo much like the pup lol


***

Roast potato's and stuffing for my lunch today 🍴.  Steve's having loads of sausages with his as well lol

🤤
I wanted veggies to go with them, but apparently it's "too much faff" to boil a saucepan of water and throw the rest of the frozen veggies into it for 10 minutes! 
***

Sorting out life insurance for me an' 'im for peace of mind as much as anything.  Just reading the fine print so that I know what I'm getting myself into.
***

Prescriptions taken, so just gonna keep reading the policy documents then pay for it and head to bed.
***

The insurance site has given up half way though, so I've given up for tonight too.  Knew it was too good to be true lol
***

Goin' to bed now... nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment