Saturday 27 July 2019

Saturday 27th July 2019

It's been raining overnight, so hopefully it'll be a touch cooler today.
***

Gonna go out for a stroll to get my legs used to walking again.  Just the same amount as I do with the puppy between Tuesday and Sunday then I'll walk the marathon on Monday morning and try and remember to go out every day next week so that my legs and especially my knees don't complain when the puppy comes home for good instead of just a visit.
***

Lovely and fresh out there... the rain ☔ has definitely broken the heat and it's just a nice, pleasant temperature out there now.
***

Gonna take my supplements now, so that I don't forget them again.  I'm hoping there's enough squash for all four of 'em!
***

Apparently there was a photo of the puppy last night that Steve emailed to me overnight, so gonna go and put it on my homepage now.
***

And a photo from Steve's cousin on Facebook, so I'll add that to my homepage too.
***

Steve's just made the 2 bottles of squash for me.  Thankfully my supplements behaved today so I managed to swallow them all with the remainder of the squash from last night.
***

Grrr! 😡  For some reason PSP doesn't like the photo that Steve's emailed to me, so that's gonna cause trouble for ages now.  😡
***

Needed to save it from Facebook rather than the email for some reason, but it's up there now, so time to make a start on the surveys I reckon.
***

Just got the letter from my GP with the result of the ultrasound.  Apparently the coil is a bit low in my womb so I need to make an appointment with the person who fitted it (it was done under general anaestetic) to get it put back into place.

I've got a double appointment with one of the female GP's about my bladder issues, so I'm hoping she'll be able to help with the coil thing as well, at the same time.  After the ultrasound I know that I can deal with the internal things without screaming my head off, so hopefully the doc will just be able to sort the coil out in the same appointment so that I don't have to be put under again.  Assuming the bladder and coil can be sorted in the same double appointment, if they are both internal examinations that I get through without screaming my head off, then maybe that means that I don't need to go into hospital to have the coil replaced next time?  I'm really hoping so!
***

Just finished the second book and it was so interesting!  I know that what the author went through is different to the reason for my brain damage, but it's really opened my eyes that I'm really not going mad and that I'm *not* the only person with a damaged brain to go through the memory loss and anger and confusion and depression and so many other things!

Another 5 star review coming up I reckon!
***

Took my prescription an hour later than normal 'cos my reminder didn't pop up so it's gonna be a late night tonight.
***

Time to head to bed now... nite nite orl!  😴
***


No comments:

Post a Comment