Sunday 14 July 2019

Sunday 14th July 2019

That's the puppy walked and fed.  We did 650% today which takes week's total extra's to a huge 4950%!  My OCD is complaining that we didn't do the extra 50% to make it 5000% but I'm trying to work through the anxiety it's causing me.

Gonna take me supplements then put the spreadsheets up on my site.  BRB.
***

That's the four supplements swallowed.  Reasonably easily this morning, thankfully.

Time for the spreadsheets now.
***

That was nice and easy... no arguments or stress or anything at all!  Even went for a wee mid-way through too lol  Only one box of recycling, one bag of food waste with my two burgers in the waste food caddy and the bag of rubbish was full but not overflowing and it's got the pup's week of poo in it again.  We're getting good at this weekly rubbish taking out thing!  Tomorrow we'll bring it all back in then that's it done and dusted for a week. Our inherited rose bush is taking over one end of the yard and the butterfly bush the other though lol
***

Just taken my mouthwash off the shopping so that Steve could add his mustard to take the total below £50.  That means that I've got 11 (including 9 bottles of pop) things just for me on the order and Steve's got 16 things on there, 6 of which are packets of meat slices that cost over £8 alone, yet I'm not allowed mouthwash that costs £3.50... strange how he's allowed 2 meals a day but only one for me!
***

Just done a bit of moving around of the huuuge walking page - gonna do one page per quarter now so that you don't have to scroll down quite so far.  Don't worry, if you'd bookmarked the walking page it's still there, but it's linking to each quarter's page now so you don't need to update your bookmarks or anything like that... don't you dare say that I don't make things easy for my visitors  😉
***

Chippies for lunch today... another quick and simple meal, but it's cooked at home instead of a take-away and that's the only requirement, so I'll go and get Steve's Jaffa Cakes as his reward now, BRB.
***

He decided to have a bar of Turkish Delight instead of 2 Jaffa Cakes for a change.  Fine by me... his reward, so his choice 👌.

He didn't have his Friday reward because I totally forgot and he didn't remind me, so that's two unrewarded times, but how am I supposed to remember everything with me brain damage being so bad that I can't even remember taking the rubbish, recycling and waste food caddy out this morning, even though it was less than 6 hours ago and the only reason I know that we took them out is that they aren't in the kitchen any more.  Yep, it really is that bad.

When he's finished his current rewards, I'll be getting him a 2kg box of fudge next but don't know if it melts like chocolate or if it can be stored at room temperature is all.  Either way is totally groovy, I just wanna know which is better so that it doesn't accidentally melt by keeping it in here is all.  Lemme know in the comments?  Please?
***

The puppy has just been out the back for her poo and I'm soooo glad she did it out the back instead of on our walk this morning 'cos I could smell it by the time I got half way through the kitchen so it would have really turned my stomach if she'd done it this morning and I would have had to bend over even closer to it to pick it up... soooo gross!
***

4 of the six books have just been dispatched via Amazon Logistics, so they'll be here tomorrow, just two more to go then that's all I'm spending for a while at least, other than the groceries each week.  I've already spent over £200 on things this month that I don't usually buy (SCBWI annual membership, Patrick's insurance, Mitzi's vet visit and the books for my lil nephew so I need to be very strict with what I buy for the rest of the month now.  I'll be at least £150 better off next month though 'cos the membership and insurance is only once a year, so as long as I can be a scrooge for the rest of the month with the things I want but don't need then I can breathe again in August.
***

We've just filled up the second recycling box too, with the pop bottles Steve's been hoarding over the last week.  Tsk.
***

Just finished a course and passed first time, so time to do the admin on my site now.
***

That's the certificate up on my site, so time for my prescription now.
***

ENGLAND HAVE WON THE CRICKET WORLD CUP FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER!!!!!!

I watch the cricket, but definitely do NOT describe myself as a fan, but to win it for the first time ever has made me a touch emotional lol
***

Prescription taken so I'll head to bed as soon as it starts kicking in.
***

Heading to bed now.  Nite nite orl!  💤  Sea ewe in the morning!
***

 

No comments:

Post a Comment