Wednesday 17 July 2019

Wednesday 17th July 2019

I miss our puppy!!!  I miss our walks and feeding her and stroking her and talking to her and hugging her and kissing her.  She's been gone for 18 hours, but that's torture to me!
***

Steve's finally paid his sister and I've done some moving around of money so there's a bumper if I need it now.
***

Time for me supplements methinks.
***

That's them down the hatch for another day and my heart is still broken 💔... we're on the home stretch now, so I can finally start to count down the hours till she's back in my arms.
***

A tiny mug of Cortado for us both this morning... yumsk.  Apparently Steve washed out and refilled Mitzi's water bowl overnight and she's still got the majority of her food left in her other bowl too, bless 'er!

Missing her so so much and can't wait for her to come home this afternoon/early evening!
***

Just discovered that I can renew each of my domains for a huuuuuge 10 years now, so just gotta remember to do that as each one comes up for renewal now... you watch me forget lol
***

I've just asked Steve "are you gonna be finished with the webpage and software by the end of the month?" and he replied "hopefully" which shocked me, so for confirmation I said "by the end of July I mean" and he nodded again and repeated "hopefully" so there we have it.  2.20pm on 17th July 2019 Steve has said that both the software and site will "hopefully" be done by the end of the month.  If they're not, I want the £2500 I paid him in advance back in March with the promise that it'd take 10 weeks all refunded so that I can find someone else to do it for me.
***

Someone on Freegle is learning how to build computers so I've offered my Mandy machine and Steve's getting rid of his desktop too which will clear up a decent amount of space in the bedroom if they reliably come to pick them up.  If they don't then that's OK but if they do, then that's OK as well.  I just want them to let me know either way and if they want them, then reliably pick them up when they say they will.
***

Just been up to try and log on to my Mandy machine and it's already gone so it was obviously during the big house clearout where I lost my NRA and childhood photo's and irreplacable drawings from all the children I looked after while I was at college too 😡, so I've just let the person wanting them know.  😞
***

Just heard back about Mitzi's skin scraping and my heart is breaking into tiny pieces! 💔💔💔  She's staying over "for a few more sleepovers" so that she/her legs can be bathed every day, probably to prevent infection (but I don't know for sure) but this will be the longest I've been without her since we got her 9 years ago!  😢  24 hours is bad enough so longer than that is going to be awful!  💔😟💔
***

The vet's just been on the phone. 

Apparently the puppy's thyroid isn't working and that's almost certainly why her skin infection hasn't been clearing up but she's on meds now and seems happy enough and not in pain so it's potentially a life-long thing, so it'll be expensive but she's priceless to us so we'll do whatever needs to be done to keep her happy and pain-free.

She's sleeping over until the weekend which is going to be soooooo hard, but it's for the sake of her health so a few days of heartache will make every moment that I'm with her when she gets home so much more special!

💗
***

Goin' to bed now.  💤

Nite nite orl!  😴
***


No comments:

Post a Comment