Thursday 25 July 2019

Thursday 25th July 2019

Virus scan finished at about 5am.  I'm still virus free so gonna set the back-up going now.  Keep yer fingers crossed that it's all sorted first time so that I don't get stressed out please!
***

So far so good with the backing up, so I'm gonna see if Steve's gonna come out for the preparatory stroll with me know, while all the files are being copied over.
***

As predicted, Steve didn't come out with me today.  My legs were kinda going "WTAF??" after not leaving the house for 8 days, but I did it, so I know that I can now, just gotta keep doing it every day again now.  Gonna do it first thing tomorrow then head for my appointment with Brad.

Gonna take me supplements now.
***

They all went down really easily this morning!  Only needed a smallish amount of squash to get 'em all down too... could this and the walking and the backing up be signs that today is gonna go well?  Possibly?  I'm really hoping so!
***

That's the back-ups finished painlessly too.  I could get used to this lol
***

That's the bladder appointment sorted and another letter is being sent to me about Tuesday's scan... soo anxious now, less than 2 days after the scan and I'm getting a letter with the result - if it wasn't bad news, why are they sending the letter out so quickly?!  😟  The coil is still inside me, which was the whole reason for the ultrasound, so why did the ultrasound lady say that something shouldn't be there and why is it a letter instead of a phone call?  Why is the letter being sent out so quickly instead of making a routine appointment with my GP or something?  Why did they scan my bladder after they found that the coil was still in there?  If they could see the coil on the external scan, why did I have to have an internal one too??  😟
***

Just a short blog post today.  Just taken my prescriptions and Steve's pumped up Patrick's tyre ready for tomorrow and I'm finishing off a book that I'll review on here (as a separate blog post), my homepage and Amazon before I head to bed tonight, then jump in the bath as soon as I come down tomorrow morning so that I don't stink the GP surgery out tomorrow lol
***

Just finished the book, so time to do the review then I can head to bed... BBS!
***

Review's posted, so time for beddy-byes now I reckon.  🛌

Nite nite orl  💤💤
***


No comments:

Post a Comment