Friday 26 July 2019

Friday 26th July 2019

Brushed me teeth and had a very quick bath 'cos the water was waaay too hot and the cold tap is siezed up and won't budge at all, so I'm gonna invest in a can of WD40 'cos I can't deal with another hot bath in this weather.
***

Supplements swallowed.  The Iron was a PITA but it went down eventually, so I'm dosed up for the day now.  Just gotta go and see Brad in about an hour then that's it for the day.
***

Gonna shut down until I get back from the appointment with Brad now... BBS!
***

Back now!  He wants to see me once more in 6 weeks time, just to be absolutely sure that the reduction isn't causing any issues and I can go back and see him whenever I need to - especially as the days get shorter and darker (I get affected by SAD) but other than that I don't need to see him again unless I feel I need to.

He asked about taking it down to 5mg but I'm really not comfortable with that yet - I wanna lose more weight first, then yeah, I'll give it a try, but right now I don't want to take it too low and risk a relapse.

Feeling really positive now!  👍👍
***

Gonna leave a five star review for the fan, considering it's been on every day for ¾ of the year for the last 3 years so it's done us really well!  Gonna put the review up here on my blog as well as on my homepage and Amazon so be back in a bit!
***

That's the review up on my blog, homepage, and awaiting moderation on Amazon.  We're 'aving zoop for tea then I'll get Steve's Jaffa Cakes out of the tub, take me prescription and head to bed.  It hasn't been as hot today and the fan has been on since yesterday morning, so hopefully it'll be cool enough to get under the duvet tonight, might even turn the fan off in the bedroom tonight too.  We shall see.
***

Prescription taken and 18% of the way through a Kindle book.  There's no way I'll finish it before I head to bed, so I don't know why I even started it this evening!  Why didn't I start to read it when I came back from seeing Brad? lol
***

Finished the chapter, so I'm off to bed now... nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment