Thursday 4 July 2019

Thursday 4th July 2019

Welp, it seems that 5am is my natural wakey uppy time, no matter what time I hit the hay 'cos I was still awake at 11pm last night and was wide awake by 5.15am this morning, so what I'm gonna try tonight (assuming I remember) is to take my prescription at 5pm and see what happens tomorrow. Would be better if I woke up an hour or even 2 hours later than I am doing atm though!

The virus scan showed that my likkle laptop is still free from viruses so I'm doing the back-ups now then I'll take the puppy for her walk, hopefully with Steve again, so that we can both slowly work our way up to walking to the ultrasound department at the end of July.
***

The back-ups have just finished and Steve's joining us on the puppy's walk again this morning - yaaaaaay!

I'm gonna work on his shop when we get home... need to find some free images to use in it first though!
***

A cat has poo'd in the road again so I've taken a photo and reported it to the council.  Gonna report our neighbour to the police and put it on the form then spend the rest of the day sitting down.
***

Got an incident number and put it on the Victim Support form so I'm not intending to move off the sofa other than to go to the bathroom for the rest of the day now!
***

Closed Steve's store after all... it wouldn't let me/Steve request 10% of the basket price up front or crop his logo to the right size without paying.  I'm still happy with them for my writing shop though, 'cos I only need the basics so I'm happy with them for the moment and I can go through my webhost if/when the sales pick up.
***

Only just (3.45pm) remembered that I haven't taken me supplements, so I'm gonna leave it for today and definitely take them tomorrow.... was wondering why I wasn't feeling my usual self... I rarely feel anything but bad, however now I know that I definitely need my supplements every day so that I can make the best of a bad situation!
***

That's me prescriptions taken and a decade old food steamer put on Freegle so I can relax until the pills kick in now.
***

I've started yawning so I'm shutting down and having an early night.  💤

Nite nite orl.  😴
***


No comments:

Post a Comment