Sunday 7 July 2019

Sunday 7th July 2019

Just walked the puppy.  She only wanted to do 600% this morning, but that's OK 'cos she's done just over 5000% extra this week thanks to Steve taking her on 700% over 3 days so we're all kinda sore and aching and tired now.
***

The weekly admin has been done on the walking page, so it's time for me supplements now.
***

They all went down really easily this morning, thankfully, so time to do the recycling, food waste and rubbish now.
***

A very full recycling box again this week, only a tiny amount of waste food and most of the rubbish was from Steve clearing up the rubbish outside our house that a cat/the wind had spread over the pavement overnight yesterday so we cleared it up and apparently that's what most of the rubbish in the bag was this week!  We're doing so well with not only our meals but increasing the recycling and vastly reducing our rubbish too.  No arguments or even raised voices or blood pressure or anything at all today... definitely one of our best weeks for it and even clearing up the puppy's poo to go into the rubbish bag was easy this week... she produced an absolutely brimming scoop full this week and only poo'd on her walk once.  Steve cleared that up and I just added the poo from the yard into the bag of cleared up poo from her walk.  We're definitely getting this teamwork thing sorted now!
***

Marie is coming with the puppy's food between 11 and 12 today - thank you so much, Marie!  Someone is coming for the boxes this afternoon too, thanks to Freegle then that's it for the day.  Just need someone to take the steamer then that's the kitchen sorted out a bit more with the things we no longer want or need.
***

Just binned the rubbish in my bin and taken two pie boxes out to be recycled so now we have half a bag of rubbish and 1¼ boxes of recycling so we're making good use of having 2 recycling boxes and it really is encouraging that they come and pick the recycling boxes and waste food caddy each week otherwise it'd all be binned because we don't have any transport or motivation to take it to the recycling centre!
***

Marie has just dropped the food off for the puppy, so just waiting for the boxes to be picked up at "around 2pm" now, then that's everything done and dusted for the day.

Absolutely wiped out after this week though... think I'm gonna have another early night tonight again.  Bet I'll still be tossing and turning for hours though, tsk.
***

In a tidying up kinda mood today so I've just cleared up and binned all the empty puppy food bags that were in the gap and under Steve's rollator so there is less to clear up next week.
***

The box of bags fell down while I was getting our lunch out of the freezer so I've just tidied that up and my legs are going "no more now" so I hope I'm OK to go and get my lunch and hand over the boxes when they come in about half an hour.  It's just not safe for me to do much else today though, unfortunately.  😒
***

That's the boxes gone and Steve's making our lunch, so there isn't any reason to be on my feet for the rest of the day, so my legs can slowly recover and hopefully keep me upright until I go to bed now.  😌
***

Ten minutes to lunch 👍 so I'm gonna put me laptop on the floor now.

BBS!
***

The pie was absolutely gross unfortunately.  I've just put a review on the food review page of my homepage.  Steve enjoyed his, but we won't be getting them again.
***

Having an early night tonight.

See you all in the morning!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment