Thursday 18 July 2019

Thursday 18th July 2019

This is agony!  I want Mitzi 🐶 back in my arms!  1 night sleepover is just about doable, but any more than that is just too much  😢
***

It took a good 2-3 hours to get the back-ups to eventually start, but they're going now, so hopefully there won't be any more issues until they've finished now.
***

That's the documents folder backed up now, so just waiting for the rest of it to finish up, then I can have my lunch.
***

Pasta 'n' cheesy sauce for lunch today.  Yumsk.

At my request, it'll be a late lunch 'cos I don't wanna risk interrupting or accidentally stopping the back-up now that it's started.  It's only once a week that I do the back-ups after the weekly full virus scan when we 'ave a mug of zoop for our lunch, every other day I'm more than happy to have our lunch whenever Steve fancies making it for us... it's just Wednesdays and Thursdays that are limited.

Still missing the senior puppy 🐾... I'm sure she's fine and dandy and enjoying having so much doggy 🐶 company while she's with Steve's extended family but it's awful for me!  I'm missing her soooo much and is completely breaking my heart!  💔  Still at least 2.5 days without her!  😢
***

Update on lunch 🍴 - it'll be a late afternoon lunch 'cos it's almost 1.15pm and the back-up is only 20% of the way through.  Me belly is rumbling, but the back-up is 20% more advanced than all morning combined so I wanna make the most of it is all.
***

That's the backups finally finished so I'm gonna shut down and let my laptop breathe a sigh of relief for a couple of hours while I wait for and eat me lunch.

Sea ewe in part two later on this afternoon!
***




Back now.

The Italian seasoning that Steve added tasted horrible to me but Steve thinks he should add more next time he uses it.  He's the cookerer so the final choice is his, of course, but I didn't enjoy it at all unfortunately  😞
***

Just taken me prescription and asked Steve to make some more squash for me overnight 'cos I haven't got anywhere near enough for my supplements in the morning.  Don't reckon he'll do it though!  I'd love to be wrong about it, but don't think I will be unfortunately  😞  I'll take my last prescription on the 6th August-ish so I'm hoping the CPN is happy to re-prescribe the new dose 'cos I really love how it's been since I started taking it... feel even better than I did on the 10mg so would love to keep taking it if I possibly can!
***

Shutting down for the night now.  Not tired yet, but hopefully reading a few of the pile of magasines upstairs will make me sleepy lol

Nite nite orl!  😴
***


No comments:

Post a Comment