Wednesday 24 July 2019

Wednesday 24th July 2019

That's the bed stripped, washing on and Patrick's batteries getting charged up.  Need to add a box of washing powder to the shopping, but don't know if it should be bio or non-bio.  Steve's said he'll ask his mum but I don't believe him.

Gotta take my supplements too... gonna do that now while I remember.

OK, that's the supplements down the hatch and we we've been reminincing about the milk that was delivered in glass bottles with foil tops.  My brother always got the cream off the top of ours  😧.

Time to take the empty squash bottle out to be refilled now.  It's Wednesday so it's our traditional zoop day 'cos of the virus scan and I've got enough squash in the second bottle for tonight's prescriptions, but nowhere near enough for tomorrow morning's supplements, no matter how easy to take they are.
***

We're having a banana each to start the day off with a portion of fruit and hopefully a slight energy boost for our poor legs after yesterday.
***

Ewwww!  The bottom halves of both of our bananas were totally manky!  We're gonna leave the bananas off next week's shop and order another box of the tangerines/clementines/satsumas/whatever the heck they are instead.
***

Just added a couple of photo's of the puppy dog keeping cool in the sun with a friend in a paddling pool, bless her little paws!
***

You know what?  It's been too long since the last image here in my blog, so I'm gonna add them here too!


Say hello to our little girl... this is Mitzi and Gypsy is behind her, bless their tiny furry paws!
***

That's the bed changed now and I'm sweating 💦 like you wouldn't believe now!!  💦  The fan has been on since I woke up this morning, which means I'll be able to go to sleep in hopefully a more tollerable temperature than last night.
***

Just taken both my prescriptions
***

Just started yawning, so I'm off to bed now.  The virus scan will hopefully be finished by the time I come down in the morning and I'm hoping me an' 'im are going for a short stroll to try and get our legs used to the daily walks again so that it's not a shock to the system when the puppy comes home after her skin and thyroid have started to recover and she's used to her new treatment regime.  It's for my benefit more than Steve's, but after our marathon at the hospital yesterday I'd love for him to join us on our morning strolls so that all three of us can lose the weight we need to lose to be healthier.

I'm off for the night now though.

Nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment