Friday 14 September 2018

Friday 14th September 2018

Good luck at the hospital today, Danielle!  I'm here for you no matter what happens!
***

I'm gonna walk the pup when she wants to go rather than me today... she's looking like she's ready to go now that I've said that!  BRB lol!
***

The puppy did another 150% today so I'm definitely thinking that she will control when we go rather than me for the time being at least.

She's got a gunky eye that she won't let me take out so I'll try again later... she let me do her right eye, it's just the left one that still needs to be sorted.  I won't pressure her because I want her to keep trusting me to do it in future.  We'll get there when she's ready.
***

Just taken me morning cocktail of pills and they were all a nightmare to swallow today!!  A huge 13 mouthfuls of squash to swallow only 4 pills!

I'm bloated again now because of all the liquid I had to drink to swallow them... not good at all!
***

I'm thinking of all those in the path of the hurricane... the news has just said that it's expected to get 8 months of rain in 2-3 days!!

Stay safe everyone!
***

First survey done and dusted
***

Second survey completed
***

Third survey done and dusted.
***

Fourth survey about the aging process completed
***

Having yet another take-away for tea  😲 👎
***

Virus and malware scan done and dusted... naughty programmes free for another day!
***

Another survey finished, about supplements this time!
***

Just taken me prescription and it's already kicking in, so I'm shutting down for the night... nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment