Thursday 20 September 2018

Thursday 20th September 2018

Yet again Steve's broken another promise.  He said he was going to come on family walkies with me and the pup yesterday morning but yet again he hasn't.

It's splattering with rain though so I can understand that he didn't want to get soggy feet, it's just annoying that he promises one thing then changes his mind.

He needs more B12 and B9 though so he's thinking of getting a multi instead of 2 separate ones... seems sensible!  Their multi that I'm taking atm starts kicking in within seconds of swallowing it!
***

That's the shampoo gone, the purse is still on offer though!
***

Steve's just bought a multivitamin from Simply Supplements so that'll be here in a few days... usually with the post so it'll prolly be here by the weekend or the start of next week at the latest.
***

Just gotta take my cocktail now, then that's everything sorted for the day and I can just concentrate on all the millions of survey's waiting for me.  😵  OK, so that's a huge exageration, but the truth is that there are 65 waiting for me right now.
***

That's me morning cocktail taken.  The multi got stuck half way down which made me retch and almost throw up but the fast second gulp of squash got it down, thankfully.  All three of us have taken our pills now so I can concentrate on the survey taking.
***

First survey done and dusted.
***

Given up with the surveys now... marked 'em all as read and I've got a book to read and review tomorrow so I doubt I'll get many surveys done tomorrow either!
***

Stuffed from me tea now!  Gonna be a late night for me!  lol
***

Just about to start the deep virus scan at bed time on a Thursday which hopefully means it'll be finished by Saturday morning... the battery will need a looooong time to cool down but it'll be worth it after being on for 3 days without being turned off!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment