Thursday 13 September 2018

Thursday 13th September 2018

Just got back from taking the pup for her walk and she poo'd so I, like the responsible dog owner that I am, picked it up and brought it home to bin on Monday.

I didn't have to struggle to get her off the sofa this time, so I'm thinking I just need to wait until she's been for a poo out the back and she's got herself off the sofa before I take her tomorrow and every day after that.

Having to bend down so much to pick up her poo has well and truly wiped me out now though, so I'm not going to move off the sofa the rest of the day now so that my knees don't give way and I end up on the floor, unable to get up.

Gonna take me cocktail now then not move for a while to recover.
***

That's me 4 pills taken with 5 mouthfuls of squash and I'm starting to get tired and my knees are starting to ache now, so I'm just gonna listen to my body and not force it to do anything more than it can cope with today.

No pushing at all.

The only time I'm gonna leave the sofa is to go to the bathroom and I'm gonna use my arms as little as possible for the first few hours.
***

I'm totally cream crackered so I think I need and deserve a really early night tonight lol
***

Forgot to say up there ^^ that the puppy walked 150% today... she must have been relieved after her poo to do the extra half and she's fast asleep now, bless 'er!
***

First survey of the day done and dusted.
***

Second survey completed
***

Third survey sorted.  After a slow start, they are increasing now!
***

That's the fourth survey done and dusted too... I'm on a roll!
***

Blimey!  Fifth survey completed now!
***

And another one!  Up to six now which is totally awesome!
***

And another one!  That's seven this afternoon!!
***

Doing the virus scan and heading to bed... I'm totally wiped out after this morning!
***

Virus and malware free and I haven't got any vulnerable documents available to hackers either, so I'm gonna publish this then head to bed... nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment