Monday 3 September 2018

Monday 3rd September 2018

The pup only wanted to do 100% of her walk today so there's nothing in the bank yet, but that's OK - as long as she does the 100% I'm not going to force her into doing any more if she doesn't want to.
***

That's me cocktail of pills taken... it's gonna be so weird only taking one instead of the four I take every morning atm, but the new multi has already got Calcium, Magnesium and Iron in it and the hayfever will be coming to an end at the end of September/beginning of October so I'll only need one or two more boxes of those too 'cos they only come in boxes of 14 pills.  I just hope that the new multi is swallowable size like the current Multi and Iron, rather than capsule shaped that I have to crunch up like the Calcium and Magnesium... judging by the bottle sizes though, they will need to be crunched up.  Ho hum  😔
***

That's the book read and reviewed, so it's time to take part in a few surveys now!
***

There was some kind of problem with the delivery of our groceries so I spent more than an hour waiting to speak to someone about it, they took the card number again and it went through so we've rebooked it to come tomorrow between 11am and 12pm.  Big PITA but it's all sorted now... as long as it turns up when it's rebooked for tomorrow lol
***


No comments:

Post a Comment