Tuesday 18 September 2018

Tuesday 18th September 2018

The pup did 150% on her walk this morning so she's got 100% in the bank this week, if she decides to be a stroppy bitch again this week!  She was desperate for a wee too and squatted down on the pavement as soon as I opened the door.  Within a couple of minutes of getting home she went out the back for a poo, too so she's all set for the day now and I'm gonna take me supplements now so that I can be fully dosed up for the day too.
***

That's me pills taken and coffee drunked so I'm all set for the day now.  Just waiting to see if anyone wants me purse and the boxes that someone said they wanted in the early hours of yesterday morning.
***

That's the Freegle stuff sorted... that's the boxes, purse and shampoo I'm offering this week alone lol  It de-clutters the house and gives other people stuff for free which keeps it out of the tip when it's still useable which saves the planet little by little.

There's no point binning stuff when other people need/want it!
***

Just completed the first survey of the day... still waiting for my Amazon package to be delivered even though it's been in the area at least 5 times so far today lol
***

Second survey finished and the delivery has just come through the door so I'm gonna to the restore dooberry now, just while I remember.
***

Virus and malware free again!  Really am gonna try and work out how to do the restore thingy now!
***

Backing up the system files atm... hope I'm doing this right - it's my first time I've ever tried to do this - always relied on the hubby before!  😮
***


No comments:

Post a Comment