Monday 10 September 2018

Monday 10th September 2018 - Part 2

Just got back from having me hair cut.  We were with Steve's family for almost 4 hours, which was the same as we spent with my mum on the day of my father's funeral, he'll be with his dad for at least a couple of hours tomorrow and Friday, so that's almost the same amount as I've spent with my mum since 2010... hardly fair, is it?  Seeing his family the same amount in 5 days as I've seen my mum in 8 years!!!  So much for going over to see her regularly too!
***

Virus and malware free for another day!
***

That's the living room, hall, air lock and bathroom de-cobwebbified, just gotta do the kitchen, stairs and bedroom a going over when the cobwebber has been decobwebbified then that's it sorted for a while!
***

Just taken me prescription so I'll head to bed when it starts kicking in!
***

That's the stairs and bedroom done now so I won't get any more facefulls of cobwebs.  Still need to find out how to decobwebbify the device though, but Steve says he's going to find out from his mum tomorrow... his promises take 4 weeks of begging and pleading based on previous experiences though!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment