Tuesday 25 September 2018

Tuesday 25th September 2018

The pup is being a stroppy madam about going on her walk this morning.  Hopefully she'll want to go later on, but all she's doing right now is laying in her bed, scratching herself  😟
***

The puppy broke all records of the last 8 years and forced me to walk a huuuge 300% just now!  😵

She's walked further with Steve, but that's a record with me.  It's only 60 metres, but I won't be able to safely move for the rest of the day now!!

Supplements time now then that's it for the day.
***

Supplements all went down OK, thankfully, but I'm wiped out now so I'm not going to move off the sofa except to go to the bathroom now. 

I can't.

I just can't.
***

After only 2 days, the pup has already got 350% in the bank which is totally awesome for her and I'm proud of both of us for doing 550% in 2 days instead of the 200% I would have been happy with!
***

That was surprisingly easy!

Had an email from Malware Bytes to say that my subscription would be automatically renewed on 25th October unless I cancelled it.

I'm already covered for Malware with AVG so I clicked on the link to cancel it, clicked literally a single radio button and clicked the link to cancel the subscription.  That was all there was to it!  Literally 3 clicks and I've saved myself £25 for software that I don't need any more!

Thank you for the protection over the last year, Malware Bytes!
***

I'm stiff as a flippin' board now... even me fingers are protesting every time I move them and they were just on the pup's lead and my quad cane!!
***

Taken me prescription and started the daily virus and malware scan now.  Got no reason to believe that I'm infected with anything over the last 24ish hours but I reckon it's better to be safe than sorry.
***

Yep, totally free of nasties and no unsecured documents on my likkle laptop.  Just gotta keep doing the surveys until my prescription kicks in now.
***

First survey of the day done and dusted.
***

Given up with the survey's for today and we're having a Burger King meal for tea 'cos there's nothing I can have in the house that doesn't require cooking which just ain't safe for me to do!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment