Wednesday 5 September 2018

Wednesday 5th September 2018

Just got back from walking the pup and she was a walking machine today!

I was happy with 100% but she carried on walking, so I thought maybe we'd do 150%.

Nope.

Not even 200%.

She did a huge 250%!

She was debating on making it 300% but there's no way my legs would have kept up so we came home and I fed the pup.

I'm not moving further than the bathroom for the rest of the day now!  lol
***

That's me cocktail of pills taken now, so I'm gonna have a quick look at yesterday's post to see how many percent was already in the walkies bank then add today's 150% to it... bear with me a sec and I'll go and do that now while I remember!
***

100% from yesterday plus 150% from today and we're already at 250% on only day 3 of the 7 days this week!!
***

Gonna try and remember to do a daily quick virus scan instead of a deep weekly one, just so that I can be sure I'm still virus free... can someone remind me every evening though pretty please?

TIA!
***

Just had a couple of mini power cuts... the electricity was back on in less than 15 minutes both times though, but it's things like that that make me grateful I'm using a laptop rather than a desktop!
***

First survey of the day completed!
***

Prescription taken and first of the daily virus scans started
***

Virus free and sensitive documents secured for today
***

Second survey done and dusted!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment