Friday 28 September 2018

Friday 28th September 2018

Just clear out 534mb of cache in Chrome and started the virus scan, so in theory it'll be done at about 7.30pm tomorrow... assuming I remember not to turn off my likkle laptop tonight of course!  lol
***

That's me morning cocktail taken.  Not too bad today... the Calcium went everywhere and I could feel my throat closing by the time it got to the Multi, but all four pills went down OKish... no nausea or gagging or getting stuck so it's OK for today, thankfully.
***

Blimey Charlie!  The virus scan has been going for 20 minutes and it's already at 26% done!  That means it's hit my emails and documents so that's as far as it'll go before I head to bed then it'll be about 45% by the time I come down tomorrow morning and it'll just spend the rest of tomorrow zipping through the other files, then I'll back up my files and head to bed tomorrow evening.
***

Just got back from walking the senior pup.  150% today, which means there's 500% in the bank after 5 days which is good going, but the 300% the other day really screwed up my body and the pup wanted to keep walking today, but there's no way I could have safely done it without falling over and not being able to get back to my feet.
***

Our senior puppy dog is definitely feeling better now than she did yesterday 'cos she's just scoffed some of Steve's sweet & sour pork from his Chinese last night!  lol
***

First survey of the day done and dusted.
***

Second survey completed amazingly quickly.
***

Third one done already... I could get used to this!  lol
***

And the fourth!
***

D'oheth!  I ran a virus scan on top of the one that was already running and AVG didn't like it so I've had to stop and re-start it right from the beginning again, which means it'll be finished in the early hours of Sunday morning instead of tomorrow evening now!  😒

Not to worry though, just means my likkle laptop will be on for 3 days instead of two.  Ho hum!
***

Just taken my prescription and the virus scan has done 10% in the time it took me to swallow it!  Hopefully it'll be up to 26% by the time I go to bed tonight and I can almost guarantee it'll happen next week too!  lol
***

Five surveys done and dusted this afternoon/evening... not bad going I don't reckon!
***

Virus scan back up to 26% again now
***

Given up for the night now, so I'm off to bed now.

Nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment