Saturday 1 September 2018

Saturday 1st September 2018

Pinch and a punch for the first of the month!

***

I took me hayfever pill and 3 supplements before I took the pup out this morning and, tbh, it didn't make too much of a difference either way... it's stopped me sniffing and coughing and my eyes watering since we came back so maybe it just takes a while to take effect?
***

Our senior little pup only wanted to do 100% today and I didn't want to force her to do more than that after building up 450% extra in 6 days so we came back and I fed her then she jumped into her bed and has been snoozing ever since.
***

Steve made me another 2 bottles of squash first thing so that should keep me going for most of the week, as long as none of the pills get stroppy with me and refuse to be swallowed like they sometimes do, grrrr!
***

Had a mug and a half of coffee to wake me up and keep me going too... I can see why some people can't function without that first caffeine hit every morning now.  Hopefully I won't become that dependant on it in future!
***

The virus scan is only at 51% after 22 hours, so it'll be at least midnight before it's finished.  Tut tut.
***

Me prescription pre-payment card has just been delivered so I'm covered for another year's worth of prescription charges now which gives me one less thing to worry about.
***

The virus scan has been going for 28 hours and it's still only at 66% so I'm gonna stop the deep scan and just go with the quick one instead.
***

Gonna do a quick scan every evening and a deep scan once a month so that I'm not forced into leaving my laptop running for 3 days a week

I'll try and remember to still do the back-up of my hard drive on a Saturday so that I only ever lose a week's worth of stuff if my hard drive decides to die on me again.
***

That's my hard drive backed up for another week now, so I can read Facebook then close down... don't suppose anyone knows how to create a "Facebook page" do they?  What do you put on them... is it more like a webpage or just an additional stream of messages like are already on your wall?
***

No comments:

Post a Comment