Monday 24 September 2018

Monday 24th September 2018

Just worked out that if I keep £10 back from Friday's pay day I'll be able to have enough money in my account to see me through October and I'll be able to keep the money back just in case I'm not re-awarded ESA in November!

It's not a huge amount of money, but it means I'll be able to see Christmas and New Year in with my October benefits so won't be forced to die until January which is awesome!

It's terrible that I'm being forced to think like that, but I've got no choice if I haven't got any money coming in and it's cheaper for Steve to live with one person and a pup in the house instead of having to pay for food and pop and heating and lighting for me too.

I'm not suicidal, I'm just making plans for November is all so that everything is sorted when I get the decision letter is all.
***

Just got back with the pup... another record-equalling 250% so she's already got a day and a half's walking in the bank and it's only Monday!!  She wanted to carry on walking but there's no way I could have safely walked any further so wasn't willing to risk it.  Sorry pup!
***

Just taken me supplements and the multi was a PITA to swallow this time, so I'm now bloated with all the squash I had to drink to get it down!  😒
***

Just trying something... hold on!



What does that ↑↑ look like I wonder?

***

Makes no difference at all so I wonder what the point of having it available is?  It's supposed to be a page break but it was just a gap so I'll keep using the 3 asterisks to separate each thing I want to say, just like I've been doing up to now.
***

We're getting everything we ordered tonight 👍, including the "rare as hen's teeth" 🐓👄 doughnuts and coconut conditioner!  Means that I can not put the shampoo or conditioner on next week's order and Steve can satisfy his sugar craving tonight lol
***

First survey of the day completed
***

Second survey done already too!
***

$2.50 reward overnight which ain't bad going for those few surveys I completed the other day!
***

The shopping has been and gone already!  Means I can have another early night tonight, thankfully!
***

Just had me tea... cheesy garlic bread, onion rings and cheesy potato skins with a can of Rio on the side.  Yumsk.
***

Third survey done and dusted.  Prescription taken and still got most of my can of Rio to drink!  lol
***

Still virus and malware free, thankfully!
***

Didn't need to get toilet rolls this week... there were still 14 rolls left from the last 2 shops but because both packs were open and lower than half way, Steve ordered another 16 this week so we've pretty much got 2 full packs of 16, minus the 2 rolls that have been used means we've got 30 rolls to use now and it only took a minute or so of moving the two half-empty packs into one and we've got enough to last us a month or more now  lol
***

Fourth survey finished.  Gonna go and put the heater on in the bedroom for the first time this season... it's definitely cooler now!
***

Five done and dusted... going great guns this evening!
***

Given up for the night now.  Gonna publish this then head to bed.

Nite nite orl.
***


No comments:

Post a Comment