Monday 10 September 2018

Monday 10th September 2018 - Part 1

Just got back from taking the pup out.  She refused point blank yesterday so I wasn't going to let her get away with it today as well.  I had to almost literally drag her off the sofa unfortunately.  👎  She was fine on Saturday so I don't know why she has been so reluctant for the last 2 days.  😕

She wanted to come home after 50% but I forced her to do the full 100%.
***

Just brought the rubbish bag in after it's just been collected.  Put the last empty bottle of pop in the recycling, ready for when that gets taken too.
***

Having me hair cut today and thankfully my Aliceband has shrunk so that it's tighter against my head again now, so this blog will have two parts today... assuming I remember of course.  lol

Gonna take me supplements before I forget again now though.
***

That's me supplements taken incredibly easily this morning... just one mouthful of squash each and then straight down!  I usually have to chase at least one of them round my mouth for a few seconds so it was amazingly easy this morning, thankfully!  😊 😌
***

The water and coconut conditioner weren't in stock so I'm glad I didn't put the bottles in for recycling and I've asked Steve to give the conditioner back too... more expensive for less volume!  Just need to remember to put the water and conditioner on next week's order instead lol
***


No comments:

Post a Comment