Friday 20 September 2019

Friday 20th September 2019

Mornin' again all.

Just taken me 5 morning pills.  They all went down nice and easily, so hopefully that means that today will be good too.

Worked out that I'll be left with £4 in my account by the end of September, so I'm gonna have to be very tight during October.  Thankfully I've already paid for Steve's pressie, so only got to find something for Chris now and still haven't got a clue what to get him❗
➰➰➰ 

That's the puppy's vet bill paid... pennies off £160 rather than "just over £150" that Steve told me last night, so it's a good job I'm paid on Monday❗  Monday's money will cover 4 weeks groceries then my next pay day will cover October's bills.  I'll be covering my FILs birthday gift too because Steve's just said "we're not bothering with birthday gifts any more" so it'll just be from me and Mitzi then❗
➰➰➰

Just checked my bank balance and I've been paid JSA today instead of ESA on Monday❗  Hope they haven't moved me onto JSA 'cos there's no way I can work 😟 so I hope it's just a cock-up and someone has hit the wrong key❗  Gonna call the benefits bods to see what's going on... BRB
➰➰➰

Just finished the call.  Apparently there's nothing to worry about and I'm definitely still on ESA, they just paid an "immediate, same day payment" today rather than risking it being late.  When that happens, the payment goes through as JSA rather than ESA so I can now stop worrying 😌
➰➰➰

Just taken me Calcium, so only three more pills to take tonight and thats me sorted again.
➰➰➰

Pazza Bake for lunch today... droooool!
➰➰➰

THE PUPPY'S HOME AGAIN❕❕❕❕❕

Such a relief to have her back again... the house is already flooding with love again - the smallest member of the family with the huuuugest personality❗

Just read the new instructions and she's not home permanently yet but as long as we get her for long weekends then that's fine by me... we have to do what's best for the puppy and if that means we only get Mitzi for long weekends then that's what she needs right now.
➰➰➰

We had pazza bake for lunch today and we'll have pazza and sauce tomorrow... yay!
➰➰➰


Haven't done much this afternoon, just been admiring our puppy dog.  Haven't managed to get a photo of her yet 'cos she's been in her bed the whole time, snoring away, bless 'er.
➰➰➰

Steve's found a way to crisp up new potato's so we'll have those and mini veggie rolls tomorrow for lunch, instead of the pasta and sauce.
➰➰➰

Just taken a photo of the puppy!  First one of the day!  Gonna code and upload it now... BRB
➰➰➰

Two photo's and a video are now up on the first page (or on the 2019 page if you are reading this after the end of the month lol)
➰➰➰

Off to 🛌 now.  Nite nite orl 😴💤💤💤.
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment