Saturday 14 September 2019

Saturday 14th September 2019

Mornin' all.

Steve's just heard from his sister that our nephew isn't going over until the afternoon now.  Steve's still going over this morning and I doubt he'll be back until the evening.  That means he will have spent longer with his family in one day that I did with my mum at my father's funeral and half of the first trip over with the puppy, combine that with seeing his sister on Monday and his father on Friday and that's the same amount of visits and time in 6 days as I've seen my mum since the end of June/beginning of July 2010
➰➰➰

I've asked Steve to ask his sister about taking the branches to put in their garden burner but I bet he'll forget, just like he keeps forgetting to phone the Benefits Agency about the 5 HTP.
➰➰➰

That's me 5 morning pills taken.  The B12 misbehaved this morning, but the other 4 were fine.
➰➰➰

The puppy's coming home today until Tuesday❗❕❗  Yaaaaaay❗❕❗  Can't wait❗
➰➰➰

Steve left to see his family at 10.25am.  If he's back by 3.25pm he will have spent the same amount of time with his family as I did with my mum at my father's funeral... if he's there until 7pm you can add the first visit with Mitzi to it, plus the 3 hours he spent with his sister on Monday and his dad on Friday will take it to the 11 hours I've spent with my mum since the Summer of 2010 in 6 days.

Bet he won't ask his sister about taking the branches back with her on Monday either, like he's been promising to do for exactly 2 weeks now.
➰➰➰

My posture correcter belt has just arrived so I'm gonna put it on now!  😊
➰➰➰

It's on now and I'm thinking I should have got the medium instead of large, but it's too late now❗ 🤣
➰➰➰

I was wrong.  The large *is* the right size, it just isn't as tight as I was thinking is all.  Taken 3 hours to realise that though 🤣
➰➰➰

Just taken me Calcium, so just the three prescriptions tonight now.
➰➰➰

Steve's just heard from Helen... she's going to bring the puppy back after tea, so I'll be all alone, again, until then and Steve doesn't seem to give a flying fig❗
➰➰➰

Steve's been at his parents' house for the same as I spent with my mum at my father's funeral, plus the three hours on Monday and yesterday takes it to 8 hours and just needs to be another 3½ hours with Steve's family before he's spent as much time with his family in less than a week as I have with my mum in over 9 years.
➰➰➰

An hour and a half (be an hour by the time he gets home) short of a years worth of time that Steve's spent with his family in under a week, compared to 9 years and 1 month since I last saw my mum.  Not a happy bunny at all  😡
➰➰➰

THE PUPPY'S HOME❕❕❕  YAAAAAAAAY❕❕❕
➰➰➰

She's been home for just over an hour and a half and I've already taken four video's and a photo of her❗  She's worth it though❗
➰➰➰

As predicted, despite a reminder before he left the house and a texted reminder, Steve forgot to ask Marie about taking the branches with her on Monday.  Doubt he'll remember to phone the Benefits Agency for me on Monday too.  He wants credit for being my carer but does bugger all to earn that title❗
➰➰➰

Taken my prescriptions and added the third and fourth video of the day to my homepage (or to her own page if you are reading this after the end of September lol).

Gonna finish my honey and lemon then head to bed I reckon.
➰➰➰

Righty-o, I'm off to beddy-byes now then.

Nite nite orl 😴💤
➰➰➰



OK,

No comments:

Post a Comment