Sunday 8 September 2019

Sunday 8th September 2019

That's the puppy walked and fed.  Steve dosed her up before I even came downstairs lol
➰➰➰

Got a few photo's of the puppy to put up on my homepage, but Steve wants to do the rubbish and recycling first, which is fine by me❗
➰➰➰

There's very little rubbish, recycling or food waste this week, so I've asked Steve about sorting out the butterfly bush and putting that in too.  He's agreed, but "later" so I hope it really does happen!  Might as well make the most of having room in the rubbish bag to get rid of it 'cos it doesn't happen very often❗
➰➰➰

Gonna take me supplements then try and find the strong black bags in preparation for our gardening later on.  I'm motivated to do it now that we've made a start.
➰➰➰

Supplements taken, so I'll do the photo's then hopefully do the butterfly bush before lunch 'cos I can already feel my motivation draining away  😟
➰➰➰

That's the photo's and spreadsheet done and dusted and my motivation is pretty much zero, so it's now or never with the butterfly bush.  Doubt Steve'll help me, but if I don't do it now then I won't have any motivation at all❗
➰➰➰

That's the butterfly bush from right in front of the back door snapped off and on the ground now, so I just need Steve to hold the bin bag open for me to put them in, then we can snap the branches that we did a few weeks ago then that's it sorted for a while.

I'm happy to wait for Steve to help me now though, assuming that's before it gets dark outside so that I can see what I'm doing.
➰➰➰

 We're having zoop for lunch and Steve's just said "maybe after the Grand Prix" for the garden.  Fine by me!  All he has to do is stand there holding the bag open while I put the garden rubbish in it, just like we do with the puppy's poo.  I'm happy to do all the hard work (again), I just don't want the bag to blow away in the wind is all.
➰➰➰

Steve's just helped to clear up today's gardening bits❗  Yaaaaay❗❗  Just got the original branches to get rid of now then that's it❗  I can stop going on about it now and Steve can watch the Grand Prix in peace.  We've got a pretty full rubbish bag now and a half full recycling box so that's good going for a week❗
➰➰➰

Just taken me evening 3 prescriptions and I want an early night tonight so I'm gonna shut down and head to bed soon I reckon.
➰➰➰

I'm off to beddy-byes 🛏 now.  Nite nite orl 🌛.
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment