Sunday 22 September 2019

Sunday 22nd September 2019

Hello again everyone

We've already taken the rubbish, food waste and recycling out this morning!  By 8am too❗  I remembered to pick up the poo that was behind the toilets this week... it's only taken 3 weeks 🤣

Going to take my morning pills then walk and feed the puppy 🐶.
➰➰➰

That's the puppy walked and fed, but I haven't taken my pills yet.  Gonna do that now.

Got a video of the puppy and the walkies spreadsheet to code and upload after that.
➰➰➰

Pills have been taken.  Started taking the 5-HTP exactly 14 days ago 📆 and they have really helped already.  Gonna keep taking them every day, even when the SAD season is over and done with 'cos they help my mood so much.  I'll take 2 during the SAD months and go back to the 1 during the rest of the year 'cos they have helped even more than the B12 did❗
➰➰➰

Just read and reviewed a picture book.  Reluctantly gave it 3 stars.
➰➰➰

Taken the Calcium, so I'm shutting down now until after lunch.
➰➰➰

Back now... lunch was yummy again and we've started to make a hole in the "gallons of pasta sauce" now.  Got a chunk of tomato wedged into my half tooth now though 🤣
➰➰➰

If any of you are Pagan, I hope you enjoy Mabon tomorrow.

Blessed Be.
➰➰➰

I know many, if not most, or even all of you, may not understand why I'm feeling especially proud of myself right now, but I've just got undressed, had a bath, got out and dressed again, all by myself for the first time in at least a year.  I can usually handle the bath and drying myself, but rely on Steve to dress me... but for the first time since Steve's last stay in hospital (when I stayed with the in-laws again) I got myself dressed totally alone too!  Even my bra!!!

Going to celebrate by feeding the puppy her tea then scoffing half a chocolate Swiss roll so that I can take my OAB pill without throwing up!
➰➰➰

That's the puppy fed.  Gonna wait until 7pm for the cake and pills.
➰➰➰

Pills taken so I'm off to bed, before 8pm for the first time in aaaages!

Nite nite orl!  🌙
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment