Tuesday 10 September 2019

Tuesday 10th September 2019

Mornin' all 🕣

Missing our puppy more than usual - the love in the house has dried up again and that's it until Friday too  😞  It's the same every week so I dunno why today is so much harder than normal  😔

Hopefully the 5 HTP will improve my mood though, like it did yesterday❓  Let's see.
➰➰➰

Just taken me supplements and yeppers, the 5 HTP is already lifting my mood.  I still miss the puppy dog, but my mood isn't so low any more.  Gonna try taking two a day - one in the morning with my supplements (like I've just done) to lift my mood until after lunch then the second one with the Calcium after lunch.  As long as it keeps working like this, it's gonna become my go-to for SAD and I might keep a box in the drawer next to me to help with particularly bad days during the rest of the year.
➰➰➰

My stomach (as in the internal organ) has definitely shrunk in the last month 'cos last week I couldn't finish half the burgers and I'm gonna struggle with even half this week too, but a month or so ago they all went down a treat❗  Steve's gonna have the other half of my burger patties as well as his own 5 'cos apparently they really shrink as they cook, so that there's no waste.

Need to look for some clip-lock tubs for left-over food so that we waste even less.  Steve's mum recommended Amazon so I'm gonna go and have a look now.
➰➰➰

Found these that I'm pondering on getting - any thoughts or opinions❓  Please❓
➰➰➰

Just taken the Calcium and don't feel I need the 5 HTP yet, so maybe I can get by on just one pill a day?  It seemed to have worn off by early evening yesterday so I was thinking I'd need two today but I've been wrong so far... maybe it really is like the B12 and it just needs to build up then it's one pill a day that lasts until the next day?  I've got a B12 spray in my neck bag just in case I need it, but I've barely touched it since I bought it at the end of last year 'cos I get the amount my body needs from the combination of the Multi and specific B12 pills every morning.

Already got my next supply ready for when I've finished the current set but I've got chewable B12 in that one, so I'll see what it's like... it's the Calcium and 5HTP that I need to be chewable because of their size though lol  Something to think about maybe, Simply Supplements❓  I honestly don't mind crunching them up because they are capsule shape and size, which I've always struggled with, but that's not what they were made for.

I've used 'em for 20 years and wouldn't go anywhere else now❗  If you've never ordered from Simply Supplements and want 10% off your first order, just pop my name (Amanda George) and email address (amanda.k.george@googlemail.com) into the "sent by a friend?" box at the checkout et voila❗
➰➰➰

Just emailed them so we'll see what happens in future❗
➰➰➰

A reminder has just popped up on my phone to take my prescription, so I'll do that now before I forget.  Hold on...
➰➰➰

OK, all three went down nice and easily tonight.

Want another earlyish night tonight so prolly be publishing this and heading to bed soon.
➰➰➰

Thank flip for the reminder I set up in my email programme... I'd completely forgotten about tomorrow's full computer virus scan❗  Clearing both browser caches now then I'm off to bed I reckon.
➰➰➰

Righty-oh, I'm off to beddy-byes 🛌.

Nite nite orl 🌛.
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment